- Created: Tuesday, 06 November 2018 11:15
- Written by Gopher State One Call
GSOC Late Fall and Winter Business Hours:
From November 1st to March 31st Gopher State One Call business hours are 7am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. Emergency calls are exempt from business hours and are always accepted. Please remember all non-emergency locate requests can be submitted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are processed during GSOC’s business hours.
Veterans Day Holiday Observed – Plan Ahead:
On Monday, November 12, 2018, Gopher State One Call will observe Veterans Day. Keep in mind this day will not count toward the standard 48 hour notice needed when filing locate requests. Please also remember only emergency locate request calls will be accepted through the call center this day. All non-emergency locate requests can still be submitted online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Plan ahead and submit your locate requests early to account for this holiday. Gopher State One Call would like to thank all of the men and women who have served and serve our country!
Here is a list of upcoming holidays Gopher State One Call observes:
- Veterans Day – Observed, Monday, November 12, 2018
- Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, Nov 22, 2018
- Friday After Thanksgiving – Friday, Nov 23, 2018
- Christmas Eve – Monday, Dec 24, 2018
- Christmas Day – Tuesday, Dec 25, 2018
- New Year’s day – Tuesday, Jan 1, 2019
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Monday, Jan 21, 2019
Please remember the holidays listed above will not count toward the standard 48 hour notice period when filing locate requests.
FOR ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT:
Barbara Cederberg, Chief Operations Officer, GSOC
Kim Boyd, General Manager, GSOC