- Created: Tuesday, 27 October 2020 16:04
- Written by Gopher State One Call
IMPORTANT PROCESS CHANGE for Excavators and Facility Operators to the designation of start date and time on web-submitted e-tickets:
Web-submitted notifications of intent to excavate are generally reviewed by Gopher State One Call (GSOC) for quality assurance prior to acceptance of the notification by the notification center, with three exceptions:
- Reprocess tickets (updates, minor modifications and cancellations)
- Emergency tickets submitted online by a ticket submitter authorized to do so
- Other notifications of intent to excavate submitted online by a ticket submitter passing rigorous training criteria established by the notification center.
Beginning December 1, 2020, web-submitted notifications of intent to excavate will be assigned a work start date and time that is either a) requested by the excavator, or b) assigned by the notification center to comply with the legal minimum required notice when measured from the time of acceptance of the notification after any review by the notification center has been completed.