Did you know that Gopher State One Call (GSOC) has a collection of training materials just for you? That’s right - whether you’re an excavator, locator, or facility operator, GSOC’s handy collection of training materials are there to help you understand what GSOC does, the MN One Call Law-MS 216D, and how to use a suite of FREE online tools that cater to your individual excavation safety needs.
The GSOC handbook is an all-encompassing resource that includes information on:
- How to contact us
- Website shortcuts to help file an online ticket, search for a ticket, respond to a ticket, and other actions
- GSOC social media page links
- Hours of operation
- Holiday schedule
- GSOC responsibilities: Who we are, what we do, and what we don’t do
- How to use GSOC: Methods to file a locate request and the process of safe excavation
- Private underground facilities (What is NOT Marked)
- Excavator responsibilities
- Facility operator responsibilities
- Ticket types
- Marking instructions
- MS 216D
- APWA color code
Access the 2017 GSOC handbook HERE.
The GSOC Excavation Safety Guide is a condensed resource that highlights important information such as:
- The process of safe excavation
- Ticket types
- Online tools catered to excavators, facility operators, and locators
- Agricultural excavation
- Private facilities
- GSOC team introduction
- Contact information
Access the GSOC Excavation Safety Guide HERE.
A two-page excavator guide is also available in Spanish. Access it HERE.
If you would like to learn more about how to use GSOC’s ITIC Online Ticketing Software, there are several FREE educational webinars available. Registration times and dates are listed on the right hand side of your screen.
For additional information on the online tools that are available to GSOC’s stakeholders, such as ITIC, IMAP, LTM, and ETM, click HERE.
There is a collection of tutorial videos on YouTube that aid with the operation of online tools available to GSOC’s stakeholders.
Click HERE for the YouTube playlist of GSOC tutorial videos.
Want your own FREE training event for your company? Request one with Gopher State One Call!
Click HERE to request additional training opportunities.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have! GSOC is here to help you excavate safely. You can reach GSOC customer support by calling (651) 681-7326 or emailing email@example.com