Highlights: Apr. 8, 2019
- Chair's Report: Thank yous, new hires, Adam Kramer to retire, Short meeting to allow members to attend the Locate Rodeo and thanks to those volunteering, thanks to those who attended CGA and discussed what was useful about attending. Reminder that Board composition discussion has been deferred to April.
- Approval of Jan 2019 meeting minutes.
- MnOps Update: Thank you to GSOC for supporting the Pipieline Safety Educational Conference as well as the Locate Rodeo. New hires, new Commissioner for the Department of Public Safety, and realignment of divisions containing hazardous materials to the State Fire Marshall.
- COO Report: Large areas requiring repeated locates that are unnecessary. GSOC is developing a handout for Meet tickets, total number of tickets in Greater MN is continuing to exceed those if the Twin Cities Metro Area, and the Facility Operator Information Project is nearly complete.
- Outreach and Public Awareness Review: All over Medias Sponsorship to reach greater Minnesota as well as continued efforts with Star Tribune, iHeart Media and MN United Soccer.
- OCC Report: Prep for the upcoming busy season, speaker from Xcel Energy to the CSRs, march ticket volumes were down but up 2.7% from the previous month, discussion of "snow removal tickets", homeowners volume for both online and call in submission are up, though call durations are slightly longer at the moment. Start time request feature is operational and used mostly my Xcel and Century Link. 5000 GIS updated since the beginning of the year. Testing has begun for the new online ticket submission user interface (UX/UI).
- Finance Committee Update: Everything was a little less than expected-- losses, revenue, projected ticket volume increase, and actual expenses for 2018.